Prescription services are available to all TRICARE beneficiaries, including those using TRICARE For Life/Medicare. Prescriptions from military and civilian providers are honored and there is never a co-pay at the 673rd Medical Group Pharmacy. Patients 10 years of age and older require a valid Department of Defense identification card to receive service.
Activate your new prescription by texting the words "get in line” to 1-855-856-5501. Electronic prescribing is required.
Refill your existing prescription by calling 907-580-1170.
Out of Refills?
Request a medication renewal from your provider using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.
Please visit the TRICARE Pharmacy Program website to learn more about TRICARE's prescription drug coverage.
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look up your drug. A search can tell you:
• Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
• Where the prescription can be filled
• Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
• Coverage review requirements and forms
• Alternative medications, including costs