Women's Health & Pregnancy
Women's Health refers to comprehensive women’s health care as well as health issues that are unique to women, including:
- Conditions of the Female Organs
Be sure to get early and regular prenatal care to ensure you have a healthy pregnancy. You should also get recommended breast cancer, cervical cancer, and bone density screenings.
Our goal is to ensure the health and readiness of all women at every stage of life.
Women’s Health Services
The Women’s Health Clinic is comprised of six physicians, four midwives, three nurse practitioners, six nurses, 13 medical technicians, and five administrative technicians. We see active duty, VA and dependent patients from pre-teen to the golden age for obstetric and gynecological concerns. Our gynecologists also perform select surgeries. We provide the following Women’s Health services:
- Artic Mommas, or Group OB Care
- High-risk obstetrics
- Cesarean delivery
- Alternative labor pain management
We also offer Minimally Invasive Surgery:
- Contraception, such as pills, IUD (Mirena, Paragard, Skyla), patch, Nexplanon, Depo Provera, Nuvaring, Diaphram
- Abnormal PAP management, the dysplasia program, to include PAP/HPV testing, colposcopy and LEEP procedures
- Other GYN concerns such as pelvic pain, infection, endometriosis, urinary incontinence, infertility, abnormal menses
- Endometrial Ablation
- Cervical Excision procedures, such as CONE, LEEP
- Pelvic Prolapse procedures
- Incontinence procedures
How to Make an Appointment
Call 907-580-5808 to make an appointment for Women's Health and Pregnancy Services.
TRICARE Covered Services
TRICARE covers well-woman exams annually for women under age 65 with no cost-share or copayment. TRICARE offers coverage for many women’s health services, including:
Women who are age 65 and older and using TRICARE For Life can still get women’s preventive screenings. Get more information about these and other TRICARE covered services at: https://tricare.mil/coveredservices/isitcovered/